Duration: 1 week
Description of the yacht:
Places left: ∞
Rest on a yacht is not only a wonderful trip on the water, but also sights, as well as entertainment on land. Most often, the ports of Turkey are the cities of youth gatherings until the morning, extreme tourism, drive and positive with a high level of service. Therefore, deciding to travel on a yacht, you should choose not only the path by sea - the Mediterranean, Aegean and Marmara or Black Sea, but also places on land that you want to visit.
Marmaris is the true capital of Turkish yachting. At the berths you can see the luxury yachts that belong to the powerful. But not only to see, but also to rent. If you wish.
However, the city is famous for not only natural beauty, a pier with yachts, clean air and a high level of service, but also numerous water activities. There is training yachting - anyone can try himself as a skipper; even teenagers are engaged in windsurfing and diving! And all because the resort is protected from the winds and waves by the bay itself and the narrow isthmus.
At the same time in Marmaris you can visit:
• any restaurant / cafe on the embankment in order to taste fish dishes - balyk-ekmeka or fresh mussels, which the chef just got out of the sink and poured with lemon juice;
• at night " roll in " to one of the famous night clubs;
• spend time exploring Caravanserai 16v, a medieval fortress or the Ibrahim Aga Mosque.
But this is only part of the yacht tour that will introduce everyone to the marvelous bay of Hisarönü. He will enjoy not only the views of the Aegean Sea!
Despite the proximity of the bay to the port, many people dream of sailing through the territory of Hisarönü. And all because the bay is a tandem of fjords, snow-white beaches, lagoons, secluded bays, which are located at the very “junction” of“ two seas! The coast is different mountainous and numerous coves that will give peace and bliss.
However, the sea route through the territory of Hisaronu will give an unforgettable impression in any case. If you go ashore, then the traveler is expected here:
• well-maintained beaches. The water is clear and transparent, can be seen at a depth of 10-15 m. Calm weather will give a buzz from the rest of the sea, windy will give the opportunity to surrender to the power of windsurfing;
• numerous ancient fortresses located not only in the village of the same name, but also near it (Selimiye, Bibassos);
• sandy spit Kyz Komu, which & quot; tell & quot; many legends about love. One has only to listen!
It remains to enjoy the beauty of the scenery, as well as take a closer look at one of several uninhabited islands - Rabbit Island or Jagged Island. They will complete the picture of traveling on a yacht!
1) stay on a yacht for 7 days;
2) skipper services;
3) the first and last night in the port;
4) bed linen and towels;
5) parking in marinas;
6) fresh water, fuel;
7) cleaning after the cruise
1) flight (from 150 euros);
3) security deposit for the yacht
You can contact us:By leaving a message on our site , ordering a call , by calling, using the messenger, telegram, Viber . Choose a convenient way of feedback and our managers will contact you as soon as possible to tell about all the special features of the rest on the yacht and the chosen tour.
Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp:
Kyivstar (calls and SMS):
We work seven days a week!
From 9:00 to 21:00