14.05.2019 - 21.06.2019 — 0 places
Duration: 1 week
Yacht — Oceanis 38:
Places left: 0
For each customer listed, we give a discount of 50 €, or a money transfer of 50 €!
* Example 1: a company of two people receives a discount of 50 €, of three - 100 €, etc.
* Example 2: You find a client and we give you 50 €.×
Holidays in Italy are increasingly associated with tourists with snow-white yachts and catamarans, gliding along the water surface of the sea. Modern sailing vessels have undoubted advantages in speed, maneuverability, reliability; in the ability to safely approach remote and inaccessible islands. Therefore, it is so popular today rest in the Mediterranean on a yacht.
The week tour on the 12-seat catamaran Lagoon 38 includes a boat trip on the Lipari (Iolian) Islands with bathing stops, excursions and shopping in the most famous and picturesque places. The route of the yacht begins in the marina of Portoroz, famous throughout Sicily, and passes through 5 islands of the Aeolian archipelago. Each of them has a unique natural landscape and its own attractions, and together they form part of a giant volcanic underwater ridge between Vesuvius and Etna.
Here is an incomplete list of what is to be seen during a trip on a catamaran at each of the planned stops:
• Vulcano Island - the island closest to Sicily, is located twenty kilometers from Cape Milazzo. Known for its healing sulfur baths, as well as the "breathing" crater, which has not calmed down to this day.
• Lipari Island - the largest island of the archipelago (37.5 km. square.). It is called the “heart” of the Liparskaya chain, not only for its natural beauty, but also for its well-developed tourism infrastructure. Barely getting off the catamaran, travelers enter the world of fabulous beaches, mythical nature and delicious Mediterranean cuisine. The subject of special pride is the Aeolian Archaeological Museum; Objects created in the 15th century BC are stored in its halls.
Salina Island - the "green heart" of the Aeolian Islands. The reserved zone of two sleeping volcanoes is bordered here with vineyards and caper plantations. At Salina you can get acquainted with the unique life of the locals.
Panarea Island is the smallest, but quite lively island. A walk along the coast on a yacht will tell you better than any words about the beauty of its nature.
Stromboli Island - the only island with a real fire-breathing volcano, which erupts almost every 15-20 minutes. For thrill-seekers, Stromboli climbing is organized by an experienced guide.
Moving from island to island on a catamaran, you can leisurely watch from the deck the life of marine life; arrange convenient parking to calmly swim and fish; “Anchor” in the most beautiful bays, away from noisy crowds of tourists. Under the guidance of a seasoned captain of the yacht, the crew of travelers travels tens of miles of the Tyrrhenian Sea, choosing the pace of movement and the route of their own accord. Newcomers, having gained invaluable experience in sailing and navigation, return to Protozoz by experienced yachtsmen. P>
Traveling on a catamaran on the waves of the Mediterranean Sea is not only exciting impressions. These are seven days of exciting adventures, the conquest of the sea, the experience in managing a real sea vessel. A catamaran tour is a guarantee of a great vacation in Italy.
1) stay on a yacht for 7 days;
2) skipper services;
3) the first and last night in the port;
4) security deposit (+ -4000e)
5) bed linen and towels;
6) parking in marinas;
7) fresh water, fuel;
8) cleaning after the cruise
1) flight (from 150 euros);
You can contact us:By leaving a message on our site , ordering a call , by calling, using the messenger, telegram, Viber . Choose a convenient way of feedback and our managers will contact you as soon as possible to tell about all the special features of the rest on the yacht and the chosen tour. Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp: Kyivstar (calls and SMS): We work seven days a week!
Interesting? Contact us!
Write to us
Request a call
From 9:00 to 21:00
You can contact us:By leaving a message on our site , ordering a call , by calling, using the messenger, telegram, Viber . Choose a convenient way of feedback and our managers will contact you as soon as possible to tell about all the special features of the rest on the yacht and the chosen tour.
Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp:
Kyivstar (calls and SMS):
We work seven days a week!