Duration: 1 week
Description of the yacht:
Places left: ∞
The Ionian Islands Yacht Tour is one of the best ways to spend your holidays. You can visit the most famous islands in the Ionian Sea, feel like real sea travelers, who not only relax on the yacht, but also manage it with the crew.
Traveling on a yacht in the Ionian Islands includes several days of unforgettable adventures. You will sail on a comfortable modern yacht, admiring the charming coastline of the islands, go to island ports, swim on the picturesque beaches with the clearest water, and see the sights with world fame.
The yacht will go to the bay, which is known not only for its beauty, but also for its rich history. For example, the island of Zakynthos has a famous bay with a sunken ship, which washes the beach, called the Shipwreck Beach. It is said that the ship that washed ashore belonged to the smugglers. It is a special pleasure to walk along the coastline of this island, which is famous for the sea turtles nature reserve.
A boat trip is an opportunity to discover the small, deserted beaches of the Ionian Islands, which are ideal for swimming and snorkeling, such as on the island of Lefkada. The yacht will moor not only in the marina, in the port with all the necessary comfort, but also stop at anchor near one of the islands.
A walk on a yacht will allow you to see other Ionian islands:
• Kefalonia, on one side of which there are flat beaches, on the other - steep cliffs, and among the sights - castles, monasteries, caves;
• Corfu - an island covered with orange and olive gardens, surrounded by beautiful bays, famous for its rich architectural and cultural heritage;
• Paxi is the smallest and greenest of the Ionian Islands, known for its healing springs and the trident symbol, which recalls the mythical creation of the island of Poseidon;
• Kifira, a very beautiful island with snow-white houses built on green hills;
• Ithaca - one of the most famous islands, which is referred to as the birthplace of Odyssey. It is an island rich in archaeological sites, among the attractions of which are several caves.
A yacht tour of the Ionian Islands will allow you to visit the most famous sights of this part of Greece and get unforgettable impressions of the most beautiful boat trip you can imagine.
1) stay on a yacht for 7 days;
2) skipper services;
3) the first and last night in the port;
4) bed linen and towels;
5) parking in marinas;
6) fresh water, fuel;
7) cleaning after the cruise
1) flight (from 150 euros);
3) security deposit for the yacht
You can contact us:By leaving a message on our site , ordering a call , by calling, using the messenger, telegram, Viber . Choose a convenient way of feedback and our managers will contact you as soon as possible to tell about all the special features of the rest on the yacht and the chosen tour.
Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp:
Kyivstar (calls and SMS):
We work seven days a week!
From 9:00 to 21:00