Duration: 2 week
Description of the yacht:
Places left: ∞
We offer you a yacht tour on a wonderful route that will allow you to see the Cyclades - an archipelago in the Aegean Sea, known for its beauty, picturesque scenery, unique architecture and rich history.
The yacht will move from one island to another and make stops on them. The close distance between the islands of the archipelago will allow you to see many beautiful beaches, caves, bays, villages in just two weeks. The islands are small and there is enough parking time to explore the main sights, buy souvenirs and enjoy the gastronomic masterpieces of local cuisine.
Cyclades - it is more than two thousand islands and islets that stretch in a circle around the island of Delos, on which according to legend Apollo and Artemis were born. Often these islands are called white, and this is not accidental. On board the yacht, you will see many villages and villages consisting of snow-white houses with blue decorative elements. These colors echo the white rocks and azure water. The most beautiful photos are taken by tourists in this archipelago, both during stops and during the journey itself.
Rest on the yacht combines pleasant hours of sea walk, when you can admire the views, with training in the management of the yacht and active rest on the beach, during stops. You will get two weeks of strong impressions, two weeks of sun, sea and the most beautiful landscapes.
Here are some famous islands that are part of the archipelago, and which can be visited during a trip on a yacht:
• Santorini is known for its volcanic origin, numerous sandy and pebble beaches on the east coast and black Kamenes, which contrast sharply with the snow-white architecture of the island.
• Andros is considered the most picturesque island. His calling card is cliffs with cliffs, canyons, green valleys and mountain rivers.
• Mykonos is the resting place of the stars and the rich. Luxury yachts are always moored at its port, and snow-white windmills are built on rocky hills.
• Milos is famous for sea caves and catacombs. In the bays around the island, you can see the stone arches of white cliffs and pretty beaches.
• Paros - an island of marble, golden beaches and a romantic getaway, as well as many cultural and historical attractions.
• Naxos is the largest island of Cyclades, but at the same time it is a place of calm rest. From the sights one should look at the huge marble gates of Portara and Castro fortress, towering over the sea.
1) stay on a yacht for 7 days;
2) skipper services;
3) the first and last night in the port;
4) bed linen and towels;
5) parking in marinas;
6) fresh water, fuel;
7) cleaning after the cruise
1) flight (from 150 euros);
3) security deposit for the yacht
You can contact us:By leaving a message on our site , ordering a call , by calling, using the messenger, telegram, Viber . Choose a convenient way of feedback and our managers will contact you as soon as possible to tell about all the special features of the rest on the yacht and the chosen tour.
Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp:
Kyivstar (calls and SMS):
We work seven days a week!
From 9:00 to 21:00